Tuesday, April 14, 2009

TODAY



TODAY

Words by Michael Dubina

Music by J. Roel Lungay

Arranged and performed by Fr. J. Roel Lungay

1
Yesterday has come and gone
And never more will be;
Tomorrow's dawn is grace of God
That may not light for me.

Refrain 1:
But I still have today to live
Today belongs to me
And I must live each precious hour
The best that I can be.

2
I can't recall to better live
The day that passed away
And can't be sure God means for me
To try another day.

Rerain 2:
So all I have is just today
This tiny breath of time
To do and say what best endears
Each treasured love of mine.

(Interlude)

(Repeat Refrain 2)

From the book Safe Harbor (1994)
Used by permission. All Rights Reserved

Music © 1995 Fro’s Music. International Copyright Secured
All Rights Reserved


















No comments:

Post a Comment