Wednesday, April 15, 2009

GIVEN DAYS



GIVEN DAYS

Words by Michael Dubina

Music by J. Roel Lungay

Arranged and performed by Fr. J. Roel Lungay

1
In the name of love and Jesus
I will live each given day
As a servant of His wisdoms
And a serf unto His ways.

2
I will walk the paths and byways
He would have me walk each day
And be humble to His teachings
That are guides to Christian way.

3
I will serve Him with devotion
As I have not done before
And be true to Christian duties
I have flaunted or ignored.

4
For my life is torn and tattered
By my sins of youth and strife
And I seek to earn salvation
In my twilight years of life.

From the book, Priceless Gifts (1994)
Used by permission of New Hope Books
All Rights Reserved

Music © 1996 Fro’s Music. International Copyright Secured
All Rights Reserved


















No comments:

Post a Comment