Wednesday, April 15, 2009

FAITH IS STRONGER THAN MY FEAR



FAITH IS STRONGER THAN MY FEAR

Words by Clay Harrison

Music by TQ Solis, Jr.

Arranged and performed by Fr. J. Roel Lungay

1
Sometimes my cross is hard to bear
For there is darkness everywhere,
And troubles file around my door
Like autumn leaves for ever more.

2
The morning light seems far away,
Like I am stuck in yesterday.
My heart is beating like a drum
I tried to pray, but words won't come.

Refrain:
But then the sun begins to rise
And hope is born within my eyes.
A rainbow forms among my tears
For faith is stronger than my fears.

(Repeat 2)

(Repeat Refrain 2x)

From New Hope Books (1995). Used by permission
All Rights Reserved

Music © 1997 Fro’s Music. International Copyright Secured
All Rights Reserved


















No comments:

Post a Comment