Tuesday, April 14, 2009

TEACH ME TO LISTEN



TEACH ME TO LISTEN

Words by Margaret Lowell White

Music by J. Roel Lungay

Arranged and performed by Fr. J. Roel Lungay

1
Let me sit and Thy feet and listen
As they did so long ago.
But I am always busy, Lord,
And the world does press me so.

2
When problems overwhelms me
And there is so much to do,
I can not pause to listen
As You would want me to.

Refrain:
When foolish tensions fill my day
Teach me, Lord, to pause and pray
And let frustrations slip away;
May I hear and then obey.

(Repeat 1)

(Repeat Refrain)

Coda:
Let me sit at Thy feet and listen...

(Repeat Coda 4x while fading)

From the book, Follow The Light (1996)
Used by permission of New Hope Books
All Rights Reserved

Music © 1996 Fro’s Music. International Copyright Secured
All Rights Reserved


















No comments:

Post a Comment