Wednesday, April 15, 2009

BLESSINGS



BLESSINGS

Words by Kathryn Wiesenhoefer

Music by J. Roel Lungay

Arranged and performed by Fr. J. Roel Lungay

1
I waited for the sunshine
The clouds were dark and gray
Prayed that God would hear me
And cast me not away.

2
It seemed as if forever
I cried to Him in vain
Then it happened oh so quickly
Came the best and greatest change.

Refrain:
So my friend do not be anxious
He will answer in His time
And send blessings by the millions
You alone could never find.

3
It wasn't what I asked for
In my selfish soul-torn way
But much better than I hoped for
All my fears He did allay.

(Repeat Refrain)

(Repeat 1)

Coda:
Prayed that God would hear me
And cast me not away!

From New Hope Books (1994). Used by permission
All Rights Reserved

Music © 1996 Fro’s Music. International Copyright Secured
All Rights Reserved


















No comments:

Post a Comment