Wednesday, April 15, 2009

I WATCHED A MIRACLE



I WATCHED A MIRACLE

Words by Phyllis Michael

Music by J. Roel Lungay

Arranged and performed Fr. J. Roel Lungay

1
I watched the dawn come shining through
This morning on my knees;
I saw the darkness change to light
As quickly as you please.

2
I saw the miracle of God
Before my very eyes;
How great God is, how good God is!
How wondrous and how wise!

3
I saw the twilight come again,
The sun sink out of sight;
And o'er the waiting earth came peace,
'Twas wrapped in softest night.

4
I know the sun will shine again
Tomorrow when I wake;
I watched a miracle tonight
That only God can make.

From the book, Praise And Glory (1995)
Used by permission of New Hope Books
All Rights Reserved

Music © 1996 Fro’s Music. International Copyright Secured
All Rights Reserved


















No comments:

Post a Comment