Tuesday, April 14, 2009

MY SAVIOR WALKS BESIDE ME



MY SAVIOR WALKS BESIDE ME

El Mariachi

Words by Kathryn Thorne Bowsher

Music by TQ Solis, Jr.

Arranged and performed by Fr. J. Roel Lungay

1
My Savior walks beside me,
Where troubled paths I tread;
He whispers words of comfort
And fills my every need.

2
He went this way before me,
Up Calv'ry's hill to climb,
To bring me His salvation
And joyous peace sublime.

Refrain:
Each day He walks beside me;
I lean upon His breast;
I know the way He leadeth
Will always be God's best.

(Repeat all)

(Repeat 1)

Coda:
And fills my every need!

From the book, Comfort (1983)
Used by permission of New Hope Books
All Rights Reserved

Music © 1997 Fro’s Music. International Copyright Secured
All Rights Reserved

















No comments:

Post a Comment