Tuesday, April 14, 2009

TOUCH OF HEAVEN



TOUCH OF HEAVEN

Words by Michael Dubina

Music by J. Roel Lungay

Performed by Juli Maners

Fiddle arrangements by Fr. J. Roel Lungay and David "Puddin" Russell

Keyboards and strings by Gerry Peters

Fiddle by David "Puddin" Russell

1
I can see the gifts of glory
God has willed to earth and man,
But their miracles of splendor
I will never understand.

Chorus:
I can see a touch of heaven
In the flowers that He sowed
For they bear the awe of stardust
And a twilight's afterglow.

2
Works of majesty and wonder -
That are everywhere I look -
From an ocean's wild enchantment
To a peaceful, forest brook.

(Repeat Chorus)

3
Does not matter where I wander -
Day or night, on land or sea -
Everywhere, I see the glories
He has willed to earth and me.

(Repeat Chorus twice)

Copyright © 1997 Fro's Music. International Copyright Secured
All Rights Reserved

Text © 1990 Salesian Missions. Used by permission
All Rights Reserved
















No comments:

Post a Comment